3/4" x #8 Type 305 SS K-Lath Mod Truss Hd Screws, 1M
The Type 305 and 410 Stainless Steel K-Lath modified truss head screws are for use in applications where a larger bearing surface is needed underneath the head. In Type 305 Stainless Steel, the screws are used to fasten lath to wood and has a Type-17 point for fast starts. In Type 410 Stainless Steel, the screws fasten corrugated siding panels to steel stud without pre-drilling and feature a #3 drill point for quick penetration of aluminum panels without "point walking."
Type 410 stainless steel bugle head style with drill point is designed to tap into thin gauge metal. The deep No. 2 square recess virtually eliminates cam-out. The Type 410 stainless steel with protective coating provides maximum corrosion resistance.
- Type 410 stainless steel with protective coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- No. 2 square-drive bugle heads drive flush with the work surface
- No. 3 drilling point taps screw threads into the metal
- Drilling thickness capacities: up to .083" (6m mils, 14 ga.) for #6, up to .142" (118 mils, 10 ga) for #8 and up to .177" for #10
- Recommended drill speed (R.P.M.): 2,500 max.
- Fasten wood
- plywood and OSB panels to steel studs
|Quantity Option||1,000 pcs|
Write Your Own Review